– having a strong feeling of enthusiasm and excitement. We demonstrate our passion through our actions; getting to know and respect each other and welcoming our guests with smiles and genuine warmth beyond their expectations. We know that our desire to wow our guests is a part of our personality and we are passionate about proving it.
– possessing the quality of being honest and fair. We have each other’s back and we commit ourselves to be fair and honest. We know that our integrity is demonstrated every day and that it is a behavior that is the foundation of our personality. We can trust that we will all do the right thing, even when it is not the easiest path.
– ensuring outstanding results are achieved in the quality and presentation of our food and hospitality for all of our guests from the time they enter the building until the time they leave. Our passion and integrity will not allow us to marginalize our execution.
– being without equal. We are all unique. Our food is unique because our guests make it the way they want it. All of our team members are unique and they bring their diversity, experience, personality & style to Fired Pie. We work hard at being unique even when we know it is so much easier to not be. We are unique because we want to be and because we know our team members and our guests appreciate the effort.
– at Fired Pie, we aim to create a warm and inviting environment. As a Team Member, your appearance is a reflection of the Fired Pie brand and how we appear to our customers is important. Fired Pie’s culture shows through your appearance and we encourage individuality and self-expression, while adhering to a few guidelines.
– small rings are okay, as long as they do not tear your gloves. 1 watch may beworn. No bracelets or wristbands. Simple necklaces may be worn under your clothes.
– any color hair is fine. Hair must be restrained in a ponytail. Long hair must be further restrained in a bun or braid. Facial hair must be neatly trimmed.
– small or moderately sized earrings and gauges are allowed, no bigger than a dime and no more than two per ear. Small nose studs are allowed but not through the septum. No other visible pierced jewelry or body adornments are allowed.
– a Fired Pie branded hat must be worn at all times with hair restrained underneath. Hats must be clean and free of dirt or debris. Hats must be purchased at the employees expense.
– a Fired Pie branded shirt must be worn at all times. Shirts must be clean and free of dirt or debris with no holes. Shirts must be purchased at the employees expense. Shirts must be long enough so your midsection doesn’t show and no longer than your back pockets. Undershirts may be worn, but must be all black. **First shirt is free.**
– nails must be clean, short to medium length.
– the bottom half of your outfit must be denim and free of tears, rips or adornments (gems, patches, logos). If you choose to wear shorts, they should be an appropriate workplace length at no more than 4 inches above the knees.
– tattoos are permitted, but not on your face, throat or below your wrist. Tattoos should be treated like speech – no swearing, hateful comments or lewd jokes or images.
– black closed-toed shoes are required. Heels are not permitted and shoes should be slip-resistant.
no black pants, sweatshirts, hoodies, athletic pants, leggings, yoga pants, sweat pants, skirts, accessories not mentioned here, open-toed shoes, cowboy boots, or highly fragrant perfume, cologne, deodorants or powders.